What is webShaper Store?
webShaper is a Search Engine Friendly (SEO) E-commerce Solution that allows you to set up your own branded online store (using your own domain e.g. amazon.com) with beautiful designs to better market and sell more of your products online. It lets you manage your products, run promotions, take credit card or online bank transfer payment for your order, manage your customers database and effectively process your orders and more!
On top of it, webShaper is also integrated with leading marketplaces like 11Street, Lazada, Lelong, Lmall, Shopee, Logon and eBay (Export) to help you get more sales via multichannel selling.
In short, we make eCommerce easy for you! There are 3 ways how you can use webShaper.
- Built your own branded webstore
- Sync to marketplaces (Get more sales, manage your inventory etc)
- or BOTH!
Learn more about SEO for Ecommerce published by us!
Is webShaper Store Search Engine Friendly (SEO)?
Yes! This is one of the key strength and serious advantage offered by webShaper Store. We apply our In-depth Search Engine Optimization (SEO) know-how into structuring your webShaper Store pages (URLs, category pages, product pages, etc) so that the GYB (Google, Yahoo & Bing) can easily crawl, index, understand and relate your category pages or product pages to your most important keywords on the pages.
Did we mention too that it’s not just any typical SEO, it’s SEO for E-commerce. We help search engines to understand “What you are selling” so that they can drive relevant, high quality traffic which searching for the products to your webStore.
Promoting via educating is our DNA. 🙂
Subscribe to our newsletter or blog to learn more on eCommerce, digital marketing and more!
Is there a hands-on demonstration that show how webShaper Store works?
Absolutely! We don’t just provide real demo, we even allow you to test drive it!
- Sign up a Free Trial – Just 30 seconds to register one, all data can be transferred to a live store later upon your sign up!
- You can check out the beautiful webShaper Store Design here ready for your use right away.
- Checkout the Tutorial – an easy way to learn how to get things done at your own pace!
- Attend one of our webShaper workshop!
- Last but not least, don’t just take our words for it, checkout our client testimonial!
How much does webShaper cost?
webShaper Store comes in 3 Simple, Affordable Plans + 1 advanced accounting integration plan, starting as low as RM488 per year. Checkout the pricing plan here to understand the details. Pick one that suit your needs (can be upgraded later) and get your e-commerce business started right away!
It’s really risk free – we provide a 14 days free trial, sign up now!
Do I need a degree to use webShaper?
You might need a degree for a job, but you don’t need one to run webShaper. webShaper Stores is known for its user friendliness (claimed by real, successful business clients), clean and neat user interface. We have clients with ZERO-IT-Background (NO IT required) pick up in one week time guided by our comprehensive tutorial and friendly customer service team members, and so can you.
webShaper Store also has wizards to help you quickly and easily build an attractive eCommerce store with no technical or design skills or whatsoever.
How long does it take for webShaper miniStore / sohoStore / bizStore to be ready?
Once we receive the payment for the webShaper store order (payment must be cleared if you pay by cheque), your webShaper store will be ready in just 24~48 hours (1~2 working day, exclude weekends).
Is there a limit to the number of products I can sell with webShaper store?
Yes, the limit depends on which plan you sign-up. miniStore (100 products), sohoStore (1000 products), and bizStore (10,000) products. For detailed plan comparison, check out the Pricing Plan.
If you need more than 10,000 products, contact us at email@example.com for extended plan.
Do I need to install webShaper?
There’s NO installation required, because there’s nothing to install. webShaper is an e-commerce service delivered over the Internet, and all the Security, Software, Payment Gateway API, System Updates & Maintenance will be taken care by us. You only need a modern web browser (Internet Explorer or above, Firefox or Chrome) and you’re ready to go.
How do I get started?
- Determine your own branded store name – You can check using Godaddy.com or Namecheap.com
- Signup either webShaper miniStore, sohoStore or bizStore
- If you want to accept Credit Card Payment, sign up for a payment gateway, learn more at Payment Gateway Compariosn
- Setup Store by following the wizard “kiki” – Stock your “Shelves”, Connect Payment, Setup Shipping, put up Terms & Conditions and Test the purchase!
- Launch your webShaper store & promote, Promote, PROMOTE!
- Want more traffic and sales? Start by picking one marketplace that webShaper connect to, sign up an account with the marketplace and start sync your products there!
What do I need in order to start selling?
- Firstly, products to sell. (If you don’t know what to sell you are NOT ready yet! Try conducting a research via Google or other marketplaces like 11Street, Lazada, Lelong, Lmall, Logon, eBay, Amazon, Qoo10 etc to find out what others are selling)
- Signup webShaper store!Pick either miniStore, sohoStore, or bizStore
- Payment gateways to accept Credit Cards (eg. Visa & Mastercard) or Online Banking Transfer (see Payment Gateway Comparison)
- Courier companies helping you to ship the goods to your customers
- And of course, marketing budget to drive traffic via Google, Facebook and more!
- Tight on budget? You can’t find anything lower cost that connecting to marketplaces. Pick one marketplace best suited to your products, sync to it via webShaper!
Do you charge a percentage of each transaction?
No. webShaper Store does not charge any transaction fee. Transaction charges are subjected to the payment gateway provider you chose for your eCommerce Store. Some of our competitors charge you as much as 1.5% for each transaction on top of the fees that you are already paying to the payment gateway company.
Can I use my own domain with webShaper?
Yes! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist and guide you on how to update your domain DNS information.
Is web and email hosting included?
Yes, web space is provided for you to store your product pictures and its related files, like product brochures and catalogues. While webShaper doesn’t include email, we go the extra mile to provide this value added service by helping new clients to setup your email using Zoho Mail or Google App For Business (Free Trial).
However, do take note that we are NOT a web hosting company, think of us like a commercial real-estate developers that develop retail stores for merchant to rent and conduct businesses. When you sign up for webShaper Stores, what you are buying is the hosted e-commerce solution provided by Neowave Solutions. Thus space and bandwidth provided are strictly for webShaper store usage. For maintenance and security purposes, any 3rd party applications or scripts (eg forum, blog, etc) are strictly NOT allowed on the web space provided.
If you want to setup forum or blogs (for blogs we recommend starting up with the FREE blogger.com or wordpress.com), you can always signup with your preferred web hosting company and have your application hosted there by simply setting up a subdomain to point to the application – eg. http://blog.myestore.com
Is it possible to import or convert inventory from my current online store?
Yes, if the product and inventory contents can be exported from your current storefront into an Excel or CSV file, you can easily reformat and import the file into your webShaper store. Also, if you are using any open source solution like Opencart, Woocommerce, Prestashop, Magento etc – email us email@example.com. We can help you save time by providing product and customer data importing services for you!
What sort of support can I expect from webShaper?
We provide email support for all our plan, with webShaper bizStore customers enjoy extra phone support (during office hours). If you face any problem with webShaper Store plan, just email our friendly customers services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT To ensure our support email reach your inbox, please make sure you have added our emails ended with (@webshaper.com) to your Hotmail (Outlook) / Yahoo / Gmail contact!